Are you tired of trying to lose weight with all those fad diets?
I tried many of those fad diets and did lose some weight in a short period. But, after several months I was frustrated of not enjoying some of the foods I love. Plus, I found I didn't have the energy as I was taking in too few of carbs and calories.
I then quit and then over the course of five months, I read numerous nutrition books, medical journals and consulted with fitness experts to figure out the best and healthiest way to lose weight without depriving myself of some of the foods that I really enjoy.
After all everyone enjoys eating and the thought of eliminating all the foods a person loves is too restrictive and not a great long term plan. Most fad diets will tell you in order to burn fat you have to restrict yourself and just eat gobs of chicken with vegetables all day. They don't want you to eat any of your favorite foods like ice cream, pizza, etc.
I found that the concept of losing fat is simple. It just comes down to burning more calories than what you take in each day. I know that sounds so simple, yet many people struggle with this. In fact, many people will try to do all these crazy fad diets; low fat, low carb, Atkins, South Beach, Keto, Vegan, etc. And many of these diets in the short-term will lose weight as you are taking in less calories than what you burn. However, I found that most people on those fad diets will put the weight back on within a year or two. Why...because it is not an enjoyable long term solution, as it is restricting the foods you love. In fact, the word "diet" sounds too restrictive.
I found a great formula that worked for me, and will work for you as well.
There is a right percentage of proteins, carbs, and fats that you need to take each day. Most people do not get the right percentage with way too little protein and too many carbs. In addition, I do have a list of fat burning foods.
I have put together the formula that worked for me, and will work for you as well. I call this program the Healthy Fat Burning Food Plan. And the best part is I'm not even charging for this, as it is absolutely free!
If you really want to lose weight without starving yourself and not eating foods you love, signup to receive the FREE report and follow the easy steps in my Healthy Fat Burning Food Plan. Follow the plan for 30 days and let me know your results on how much weight you lost. This plan is ideal for being able to eat your favorite foods, and not feel hungry or deprived.
With my program I do recommend purchasing whey protein, protein bars, and some health supplements (magnesium, calcium, and zinc). You can purchase these from my affiliate link as I am an Amazon affiliate. I make a small affiliate commission to help with my costs of the website and proving the program to you. However, the price of these is exactly the same whether you bought straight from Amazon and not from my link.
In a nutshell, here are the steps you will learn with my Healthy Fat Burning Food program.
1. The first step will be to figure out how many calories you burn each day. Everyone is different as one person might burn only 2,000 calories per day and another person might burn 2,700 calories per day. The most accurate way to determine your calorie burning is to purchased a calorie fitness tracker. This will give you a good estimate of the calories you burn each day.
2. The next step will show you the right amounts of proteins, carbs, and fats you take each day. Most people do not get enough protein each day (about 75-80 grams) and take in about 300 grams of carbs. With my program I will show you the proper amount of proteins to take each day. I am not going to suggest you gorge yourself on meat all day as that is not healthy. There are plenty of healthy protein choices other than just beef, chicken, and fish.
And one of the neat things about my program is you are allowed one cheat day per week. Personally, I love ice cream and chocolate chip cookies. On this day you can splurge and have yourself a great treat like ice cream, pizza, cookies, or a slice of pie.
3. I will show you the science of protein, carbs, fats, sugars, and metabolism. So if you take in 500 less calories then what you burn each day you will lose 1 pound per week, as 500 x 7 days = 3,500 calories, which is one pound loss per week.
4. You will learn which supplements to help detox and stimulate fat burning. First let me tell you that there isn't a magic health pill that melts the fat right off. However, I will tell you that many people, especially those over 40, are not getting certain vitamins and nutrients that your body needs to help fuel your metabolism. So by adding these in combination with the proper protein, carbs, and fat each day, they will improve your ability to shed weight.
5. Finally, I will show you how strenuous long exercises such as running, cycling, and extreme weight lifting are not recommended. However, you do need to be active, and modest exercise is the perfect complement. For example I work out 30 minutes 3 times a week using weights to strengthen muscles.